7 biblical principles
- Treat all employees and co-workers
- Give all of them exactly the
responsibility they can handle. Nothing more (which would stress them), nothing
less (which would demotivate them). This asks for the board to be interested in
- Give every employee a decent salary.
- Treat the employees righteous. This
means that the rules of the company should be made completely clear and that
the function of the employee should be clearly explained to him or her, before
hiring. The employee should know exactly what is expected from him or her. When
he or she can cope with these expectations, they can feel safe. If not,
measures will be taken.
- Do everything you promised to do. To
suppliers, customers, employees, the government, your boss, your co-workers,
- Supply a good product or service for
a decent price. Try your very best to achieve this as well!
- Corruption is not accepted, and
won't be used or tolerated.